"I have but one passion - it is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can most be used in winning souls for Christ."

Monday, April 28, 2008

Congratulations, Brother Martin and Sister Vickie


I would just like to send out a congratulations to Hermano Martin and his wife Vickie on the birth of their son, Adam. We just got back from the hospital and after waiting for about 4 hours, I got the privilege of being the first person outside of the family to hold little Adam. I don't have any of the girly details like how much he weighs, how long he is, or how long she was in labor because, well, I'm not a girl :o) But I did think you'd all like to see the picture I got of Mom, Grandma, and Grandson before I go to bed. He is such a cute little baby. He's got a full head of hair and the cutest little face. Anyway, congratulations, Brother Martin and Sister Vickie!

No comments: