"I have but one passion - it is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can most be used in winning souls for Christ."

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Theme Verse for My Mexico Trip

As I was writing down several verses I'm trying to memorize for evangelism in Mexico, I believe the Lord has led me across the verse I will claim as my "Theme Verse" for this trip. I found it in Luke chapter 18.

Lc.18:29-30 – Y él les dijo: De cierto os digo, que no hay nadie que haya dejado casa, o padres, o hermanos, o mujer, o hijos, por el reino de Dios, Que no haya de recibir mucho más en este tiempo, y en el siglo venidero la vida eternal.

Lk.18:29-30 – And He said to them, "Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house, or parents, or brothers, or wife, or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, who will not receive many times as much at this time and in the age to come, eternal life."

No comments: