"I have but one passion - it is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can most be used in winning souls for Christ."

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big News

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated all of you through this blog. But I've got some big, exciting news to share with you all: Two days ago on Friday, September 19th, I asked Abby Michele Temple to marry me and she accepted! We're engaged!

I'm not exaggerating or over-spiritualizing it when I say that God has brought her into my life to be my wife. The love story that God has been writing for us over the past 5 months is quite unbelievable and honestly feels like a dream sometimes. But it is all real, clear, and powerful. I will be posting the full story here shortly, because I want all of you to know what God has done for us. He deserves all the praise and glory for this work of His and I want Him to receive more praise by sharing this story with anyone who wants to read it.

Stay tuned. It will be quite a ride...

No comments: